If you don't want to use a 3rd party FTP Software, you can use the cPanel's inbuilt File Manager.
1. Log into your cPanel account, and search for "File Manager".
2. Click on the "File Manger" Icon.
3. A new window will open which will show you all the files and folders in your account.
4. Navigate to the directory where you want to upload your files. For example, should you wish to upload your file to the public_html folder, you need to go to /public_html first. On the left side, you can see a list of directories. Double Click on the "public_html" folder.
5. Now click on the "Upload" button.
6. A new window will open. Click on the "Select File" button and select the file you want to upload from your PC. After you have selected the file, the upload process will begin automatically, and you will be able to view the progress on the screen.