1. Log into your cPanel account and search for "File Manager".
2. Click on "File Manger" Icon.
3. A new window will open and show you all the files and folders in your account.
4. Navigate to the directory where your file is located.
5. Right-click on the file and then on "Edit" in the menu.
6. A small window will open and ask you about the encoding of the file. If it is a normal text file, keep it as UTF-8 which is selected by default and then click on the "Edit" button, which will open a new window with options you can edit.
7. Once you have made changes to the file, then click on the "Save" button.