1. Log into your cPanel account and search for "PHPMyAdmin".
2. Once you are logged in to PHPMyAdmin, you will the database(s) you have created in the left column.
3. Select the database in which you wish to import the SQL file as shown above.
4. Now click on the "Import" option in the menu and then select the button "Choose File" in front of Browse your Computer.
5. Once you have selected the file to be uploaded, scroll down and click on the "Go" button.
6. The file will be uploaded and once the import is successful, you will see an import successful message.