Installing A Website on CyberPanel
Let us guide you through the setup process. Please follow the steps one by one, so you can set up your website.
- You will have to point the IP of your domains to your server IP x.x.x.x, i.e. create an A record for it.
- Please go to the IP x.x.x.x:8090 in your browser and log in with the username and password provided to you.
- Once you log in, please select to Packages option in the left-hand menu and go to edit a package or create a new package.
- Enter the details as you need, i.e. the Disk Space, Bandwidth, DB and other details for the package. Once done click on save.
- Now select the "Websites" option and go to Create Website option.
- Select the package you have just set up, select the user as admin if you are the owner of the website (you can add more users with roles later on too.), enter the domain name you want, select the PHP version, 7.2 or 7.3 should be okay. If you want SSL installed, please tick the SSL option (Do note that the domain must point to the IP, otherwise SSL won't be installed).
- Once everything is filled, press the create website button.
- Once the website is created, go to the List Websites option in the Websites Menu on the left-hand.
- You will see the websites you have added here. If you want to manage the website, please click on the Manage option. In the manage option, you will see File Manager, SSL Manager, create email accounts, add FTP accounts, change PHP version, etc.
- At the bottom, you will also see auto-installers for WordPress, Joomla, Magento, etc. They are one-click installers, and using them you can install the required CMS on your domain in one-click.
- Give yourself a day or two to get used to CyberPanel.
If you need any further help, feel free to get back to us, we will be happy to help!
Also, you can have a look at CyberPanel's documentation here: https://cyberpanel.net/docs/